This position offers a competitive salary including benefits. You will be offered health and dental benefits, a 401K with match, relocation assistance, CME allowance, malpractice insurance, and vacation time.
St. Joseph is a city in southwest Michigan, on the shores of Lake Michigan. Along the lake, at the mouth of the St. Joseph River, sandy Silver Beach features a restored 1910 carousel and a pavilion. Near Tiscornia Park and its dune-backed beach, the two North Pier lighthouses date from the early 1900s.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any internal medicine jobs, contact CompHealth today.
For more information, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Monday - Friday schedule with flexibility
- Phone call is for nursing home or assisted living only
- Provide primary care services for your patients
- Work in a two-person team with one APRN
- Earn $200k range plus strong bonus potential
- Take advantage of all this area offers
- Just minutes to Lake Michigan
- Health benefits including medical and dental
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail