You will receive a highly competitive total compensation. You will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, long-term disability, life insurance, a 401k, relocation assistance, student loan repayment, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME and $5k, occurrence malpractice, 3 weeks of vacation, 12 sick days, and 6 holidays.You will enjoy living and working in this South Carolina town. You will be surrounded by magnificent oak trees, lakes, and rivers. You will be located close to Charleston, Columbia, and Myrtle Beach. The town is inexpensive, safe, and modest, but it does have a great art scene, sports, and parks.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at CompHealth or call 800-365-8901. All inquiries are confidential.
- Quick Facts:
- Highly competitive total compensation
- Large regional hospital in SC
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Call schedule of 1:5
- On-site catheter lab
- Bustling healthcare industry area
- Growth area within quality-of-life setting
- Short drive to beautiful beaches and resort area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail