This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits covering your whole family, 20 days of vacation, CME time, a retirement plan, loan repayment, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in one of the best locations in North Dakota. This is a picturesque, charming, and progressive community with all the amenities of much larger cities such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Chris Ballard at 800-365-8901 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Loan repayment available
- Sign-on bonus
- Teaching with academic title available
- Block schedule, 12 shifts per month
- Relocation assistance
- No procedures
- 20 days of vacation
- Progressive community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail