This hospital-employed position offers competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical/dental/vision benefits for you and your dependents, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, one week of CME time with an allowance, a 401(k) retirement package with an employer match, and malpractice with tail coverage.
This position is located in Hartford, the capital city of Connecticut. You will be able to enjoy some of the most upscale suburbs in the state and the best golf courses in the East. You will be an easy drive away from New York City and Boston.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Kaylee Petrosino directly at 800-365-8901 or email your CV to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- 7 on 7 off block schedule
- No procedures, codes, or ICU needed
- Reasonable admissions
- Academic opportunity to teach residents
- Final-year residents welcome to apply
- Competitive salary and compensation plan
- Malpractice with tail offered
- H-1B Cap Exempt, visa candidates encouraged to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail