Physician: Neurosurgery With a Focus on Spine Cases Needed in Oklahoma | JOB-2689395
CompHealth Lawton, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus incentives/bonuses. You will also be offered student loan repayment assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this southern Oklahoma community that offers great arts, culture, lots of parks, and recreational opportunities. You will have easy access to Mount Scott, which rises 2,500 feet above the plains, providing some of the most breathtaking scenery in the state and a chance to view free-roaming bison, longhorn cattle, white tail deer, and elk.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Trevor Jensen at 800-365-8900 or send your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Negotiable base salary plus incentives/bonuses
- Student loan repayment assistance available
- Employed model
- Hospital-based general neurosurgery practice
- Mostly spine cases and some simple cranial cases
- Solo position for a BC/BE neurosurgeon
- Will consider visa candidates
- Located just 90 miles southwest of Oklahoma City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
HealthcareView all jobs at CompHealth