Physician: Neurosurgeon Needed in Milwaukee, Wisconsin | JOB-2686068
CompHealth Milwaukee, WI
- Posted: over a month ago
In addition to a competitive compensation, you will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, a 403(b) retirement plan with match, CME stipend, vacation time, and an occurrence malpractice policy.
Milwaukee is a city on Lake Michigan's western shore. It is known for its breweries, many of which offer tours chronicling its role in the beer industry. There are water activities, family friendly attractions, and nightlife.
CompHealth has been one of the most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years in America. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For more information, please call Ana Primeau directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Work at a large and busy hospital in downtown Milwaukee
- Established neurosurgery service line
- Established referral network
- New state-of-the-art neurosurgery clinic
- Expansive neurosurgery and neurology services
- Latest equipment and treatment technologies
- Renovated offices
- Must be BC/BE in neurology
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
HealthcareView all jobs at CompHealth