This employed opportunity has a highly competitive salary with comprehensive benefits. You will be offered medical benefits, 20 days of vacation to start, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 10 days of CME and allowance, 401k, 403b, and 457b retirement plans, and student loan repayment.
New Orleans is world-renowned for its distinct music, Creole cuisine, unique dialect, and its annual celebrations and festivals, most notably Mardi Gras. The historic heart of the city is the French Quarter, known for its French and Spanish Creole architecture and vibrant nightlife along Bourbon Street. The city has been described as the "most unique" in the United States.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please email your CV to CompHealth and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 800-365-8901.
- Quick Facts:
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
- Qualify for federal loan repayment
- Expanding practice with large referral base
- Academic appointment, if desired
- Inpatient and outpatient mix
- General neurologist or sub-specialty training
- Patient-focused environment
- Family-friendly community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail