This employed opportunity has a highly competitive salary with comprehensive benefits. You will be offered medical benefits, 20 days of vacation to start, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 10 days of CME and allowance, 401k, 403b, and 457b retirement plans, and student loan repayment.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please email your CV to CompHealth and follow up with a phone call to Kent at 800-365-8901. Refer to job number 2574420.
- Quick Facts:
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
- Qualify for federal loan repayment
- Expanding practice with large referral base
- Inpatient and outpatient mix
- General neurologist or sub-specialty training
- Academic appointment, if desired
- Patient-focused environment
- Family-friendly community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail