They are offering a highly competitive compensation in addition to a full slate of benefits.
Come live and practice in a pleasant Minnesota city. It is located on the coast of Lake Superior, and the waterfront downtown is clean, interesting, and attractive. Outdoor recreational opportunities abound at the forests and lakes to the north of the city. This is an excellent place to call home.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information about this opportunity or other neurology job opportunities nationwide, contact Josh Rees at 800-365-8901 or send your CV to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Block schedule of 7 on and 7 off
- 9-hours shifts from 8 am to 5 pm
- Must be able to read EEGs
- Certified primary stroke center
- All new digital EEG/Video evoked equipment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Forests and lakes to the north
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail