This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive salary. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, vacation time, 1 week of CME and $5,000 stipend, a retirement plan after 1st year, relocation assistance, and licensing/credentialing/membership fees.
Medford is a lovely, picturesque city in Southern Oregon, situated in the Rogue Valley between the Cascade and the Siskiyou Mountains. The Rogue Valley is the fourth largest metropolitan area in Oregon, with about 200,000 people. The convenience of an international airport makes traveling easy.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 800-365-8900 or email CompHealth. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2649340.
- Quick Facts:
- 1-year partnership-track
- Comprehensive pay and benefits
- Large and well-established private practice
- 4-day workweek
- Fellows are welcome
- 70% oncology and 30% hematology
- Comfortable working in a community-based role
- Excellent area to raise a family
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail