This partnership-track opportunity is offering an excellent compensation plus additional stipends and bonuses/incentives. You will receive relocation assistance, a possible sign-on bonus, medical/dental/vision benefits, PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in Los Angeles, one of the most dynamic and diverse cities on earth. You will love its incomparable weather, ocean access and beaches, the innumerable shopping experiences for every budget and taste.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Due to the location alone, this position will go very fast. For anyone who is interested, please contact Roger McKenzie II directly at 800-365-8900 and email your CV to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Great location
- Option to work remotely
- Great support staff and management
- Large and well-reputable organization
- Ample PTO time
- Tons of room for growth
- Over 5 years of experience
- Excellent compensation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail