You will be offered a 3 year salary guarantee, annual quality bonus, and production RVUs. You will also receive a 401k with matching, medical/dental/vision benefits, relocation assistance, $20k sign-on bonus, malpractice with tail coverage, and $5k for CME.
Sioux City features multiple colleges, a good school system, and an affordable cost of living. You will enjoy waterfront walks, dining, and arts in the modern downtown, without any of the hassles of the larger cities.
CompHealth is one of America's largest temporary and permanent staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
For more information, please call Josh Rees at 800-365-8901 or email your CV to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Cardiologist for medical director role
- Minimum of 10 years practice experience required
- Prior medical director experience not required
- Majority clinical with only 8 hours a week in administrative duties
- 3 year base salary guarantee
- Be hospital-employed
- Relocation package and commencement bonus
- 35 days PTO and $20k sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail