This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation and $50k of student loan repayment a year. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation time, a retirement plan.
Come live and practice in central Massachusetts in the heart of New England. The richness of this region is found in its exceptional restaurants, cultural institutions and performing arts centers, as well as family focused attractions and activities. It is an hour drive to Boston MA, Hartford CT, and the ski slopes of Vermont.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position or to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Eileen Schreck directly at 800-365-8900 or send your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- $50k a year for student loan repayment
- 50% clinical time and 50% admin time
- Passionate about community healthcare
- UC and PC experience required
- Academic affiliation
- Board certified FM
- Clinic is closed on major holidays
- Less than a hour from Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail