This employed opportunity is offering an annual salary that will be based on experience and there is a potential for productivity bonus. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This is truly a great place to practice medicine. Cape Cod, MA is a gorgeous location surrounded by water, miles of sandy beaches, and quaint villages. It offers a laid-back lifestyle while still having great shopping, a college, and year-round events.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years. Our consultants are known for their expertise. So when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Annual salary based on experience
- Beautiful and newly renovated facility
- 50 administrative/50 clinical
- Full-time outpatient opportunity
- Oversee clinical staff of 20
- Work collaboratively with associate director
- Mission driven organization
- Live and work on beautiful Cape Cod
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail