This employed position offers competitive base salary with consistent incentive potential. You will also receive medical/dental benefits, life insurance, licensure/board certification fees covered, vacation time, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, generous CME allotment and allowance, a 403b with matching, and paid malpractice coverage.
Raleigh is the capital city of North Carolina. It is known for its universities, including North Carolina State University. It is an appealing area with a comfortable climate and plenty of entertainment.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Brett Jones directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth. Refer to job number 2605425.
- Quick Facts:
- Base salary with consistent incentive potential
- Medical director position
- Behavioral health support team
- Flexibility to maintain work-life balance
- Future leadership opportunities
- BE/BC in psychiatry
- No fellowship required
- Raleigh-Durham International Airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail