This employed opportunity has an hourly pay with a $2,500 quarterly productivity, and a $25,000 annual retention bonus. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits if you work 3 days a week, PTO/sick days/personal days/holidays, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME time and $2,500, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located near the Seattle area of Washington. This city is a hub for artists and musicians. It is a great college town with a vibrant downtown and access to plenty of outdoor activities. This clean mid-sized city has a comfortable Pacific Northwest small-town ambiance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Matt Montalvo at 800-365-8900 or email your CV in confidence to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Hourly pay with quarterly bonus
- Yearly retention bonus
- Part-time leadership role
- Influence policy and direction
- See 15 to 20 patients per day on average
- HIV primary care
- Board certified or board eligible
- H-1B visa sponsorship available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail