You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, medical benefits, PTO, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this unique city that offers small town atmosphere but with all the conveniences of a much larger metro environment. This is a great family community with excellent schools and recreational activities for the whole family.
At CompHealth, we’re experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you’ll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Matt Montalvo at 800-365-8901 or email your CV in confidence to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Competitive competitive and benefits
- Urgent care position
- 12hour weekday shifts
- 8-hour shifts on weekends
- Three to four days per week
- Board certified or board eligible
- See all typical urgent care cases
- Close to Lake Heron
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail