Physician: Med-Ped Position Near Little Rock, Arkansas | JOB-2691169
CompHealth Russellville, AR
- Posted: over a month ago
This employed position is offering a base salary plus wRVU production incentive, and a quality bonus. You will also receive CME allowance, a sign-on bonus, medical debt assistance, relocation allowance, a residency stipend, health benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, a retirement plan, and marketing and practice growth assistance.
Russellville, overlooking 34K-acre Lake Dardanelle and the Arkansas River, is a key city along Scenic Highway 7. Lake Dardanelle is renowned for its bass fishing and a state park has 2 locations providing everything needed for an enjoyable outing. Mount Nebo State Park, 10 miles southwest, is a Civilian Conservation Corps-built recreational facility with spectacular views of the River Valley. Arkansas Tech University provides cultural and sporting events throughout the year.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call Jessica Lopez at 800-365-8900 or send your CV to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Top compensation and benefits
- 100% outpatient med-ped physician role
- Excellent work-life balance
- See an average of 23 to 28 patients per day
- 50% adults and 50% children
- Join its existing multispecialty group
- Collaborative medical staff with superior administrative support
- College town with cultural and sporting events
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
HealthcareView all jobs at CompHealth