This is a great opportunity for someone looking for an excellent work-life balance.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and a sign-on bonus and fellow stipend.
You will also receive medical benefits for you and your family, 45 days of combined PTO & CME and 6 holidays, relocation assistance, a 457b retirement plan & profit sharing, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this family-friendly city in Iowa and ranked one of the Top 10 Cities to Grow Up In in the United States, partly due to a low crime rate and a good public school system. It is also a flourishing center for arts and culture in Eastern Iowa.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you. They can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at CompHealth or call 800-365-8901. All inquiries are confidential.
- Quick Facts:
- Competitive compensation and sign-on
- 45 days of PTO/CME/holiday
- Generous call schedule
- Excellent EP NP support
- All advanced EP procedures desired
- 2020 fellows and H-1B and J-1 visa candidates welcomed
- Excellent work-life balance
- Wonderful family community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail