You will join a small, collegial group in a friendly Southern community. There will be a nice mix of inpatient and outpatient care and you will have your choice of 4 nearby offices to work from. You will share the cath lab with just one interventional cardiologist in the group.
While a physician with at least 5 years of experience is preferred, new grads are welcome to apply. You will need to perform some general cardiology and be comfortable with coronary and peripheral procedures.
This position offers a very generous salary with wRVU productivity incentives. You will also receive relocation assistance, a commencement and/or sign-on bonus, STD and LTD, full medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement plan, student loan repayment, and malpractice coverage.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 800-365-8900 or send your CV to CompHealth and refer to job 2645191.
- Quick Facts:
- Nice mix of inpatient and outpatient care
- Join at collegial team of 4 other cardiologist with 1:5 call
- Very generous salary with wRVU productivity incentives
- Get paid during your last year of fellowship
- Student loan repayment is available
- Live and work in a beautiful small Southern town community
- Only 60 miles to the beach in Savannah
- Low crime rates and a family-friendly environment in a low-cost community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail