Cardiac services and procedures include a cardiac catheterization laboratory, cardiovascular nuclear medicine, echocardiography, outpatient Holter monitoring (24-hour), pacemaker implantation, peripheral vascular angioplasty and stenting, and vascular ultrasonography.
The group is offering a competitive recruitment package which includes a generous salary with productivity incentives, full employee benefits, a commencement bonus, relocation assistance, student loan repayment assistance, and a possible stipend for the remainder of your training.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 800-365-8900 or send your CV to CompHealth and refer to job #2650315.
- Quick Facts:
- Coronary interventions (no structural or procedural interventions)
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient with a 1:5 call
- Join 4 other cardiologists working in a collegial cardiology group
- Cardiac catheterization laboratory, cardiovascular nuclear medicine, and echocardiography
- Partnership opportunity available
- Guaranteed salary plus wRVUs above a target to make even more income
- Full benefits, PTO, retirement with matching, and more
- Live and work near the the turquoise waters and white sandy beaches of the Florida Gulf Coast
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail