This partnership-track/hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, relocation reimbursement, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this friendly community all of thirty minutes from Seattle.
At CompHealth, we’re experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you’ll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Art Moran directly at 800-365-8900 for full details or reply with a copy of your CV and best time to discuss full details to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Internist needed
- Share the practice with another suboxone certified provider
- Monday through Friday
- 20 patients per day
- Handle post-acute care patients while practicing addiction medicine
- Suboxone certified required
- $200K+ salary range
- Incentive/bonus based on quality measures
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail