For this employed opportunity, you’ll be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, one week CME time plus a $3K stipend, covered dues, fees and licenses, a 403(b) retirement package, fully funded pension, and malpractice insurance. You’ll also receive a salary that starts around $200K with RVU and quality bonuses, health benefits, and four weeks of vacation.
You will enjoy living in this central Connecticut location which puts you at the core of some of the state’s finest communities. The area has top-ranked schools, several colleges and universities, and is close to Long Island Sound and the beach.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you’ll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding internal medicine or Med-Peds jobs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Roberta Margolis directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Outpatient practice with 1:6 phone call
- Practice attracts full generations of many families
- See 18-21 patients daily
- Team-oriented primary care group
- Salary starting around $200K
- 4 weeks of vacation, 1week CME plus $3K
- Fully funded pension and a 403(b)
- RVU and quality bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail