This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, occurrence malpractice insurance, medical benefits, three weeks of vacation, one week of holidays, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in an upscale community outside Boston. It has exceptional restaurants, great shopping, and entertainment venues. Just a short drive away you can catch a ball game at Fenway Park, watch the New England Patriots in Foxborough, or watch a first-run theatrical production. For vacation, you can take a leisurely drive to Cape Cod and visit Martha's Vineyard. It doesn't get much better than this coastal section of New England.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best family medicine jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the communities they serve. Contact us to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
To get started, please contact Susan Kindle at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Monday-Friday with 1:8 call
- BC or BE
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- 3 weeks of vacation, 1 week of holidays
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement package
- Life insurance and medical benefits
- CME time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail