This position offers a salary that will depend on the qualifications and experience of the physician. You will also receive medical benefits, vacation and all holidays paid, CME and stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in this exciting city which has experienced significant residential, tourist, and retail growth, including the addition of major sports complexes, conversion of waterfront industrial sites into Waterfront Park, openings of varied museums, and the refurbishing of the former Galleria into a bustling entertainment complex.
At CompHealth, we’re experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you’ll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Linda Jacovino directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references in confidence to CompHealth and refer to job number 2546655.
- Quick Facts:
- Unique opportunity in a great location
- 4, 10-hour days
- 8 patients per day, 1 hour per patient
- 200 patient waiting list
- Experience with behavioral issues
- Adult and adolescent outpatient
- Must be compassionate
- Academic affiliation with mentoring opportunity
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail