You’ll be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You’ll also receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and vacation.
You will enjoy living in this small but friendly town that is typical of New England’s charm and beautiful vistas.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If interested, please call Shari Berman at 800-365-8900 or email CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Monday through Friday, flexible work schedule
- Mostly outpatient
- 20-25 patients a day
- Board eligible or board certified
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision
- Loan repayment
- Retirement plan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail