You’ll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and 30 days of PTO. You’ll also be provided relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a 403(b) retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
This position is located in New Bern, a riverfront city near the North Carolina coast. The Tryon Palace complex includes a replica of the state's 1st capitol, historic homes, gardens and the North Carolina History Center. The Birthplace of Pepsi is the drugstore where the drink was invented in the 1890s.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other FM jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Eileen Schreck directly at 800-365-8900 or send your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- 100% outpatient opportunity
- Monday through Friday
- 8 am to 5 pm
- Waiting patient base
- Telephone call only taken once per month
- Family oriented community close to coast
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Malpractice coverage with tail
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail