This hospital employed position offers a starting salary between $200K and $250K plus RVU bonuses. You will also receive loan payback, health benefits, four to six weeks of vacation, $10K relocation assistance, $40K sign-on bonus, life insurance, five days of CME time with a $4K stipend, and a retirement package with a doubled contribution.
You will enjoy living in this Kansas town. It’s a beautiful riverfront community with abundant wildlife, rolling green hills, wonderful outdoor recreation, stirring history, and a small college. It has been selected as one of the “100 Best Small Towns in America.” It is located only a short drive from Wichita, Kansas.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth consultant will help you find an internal medicine job that truly matches your criteria. For more information, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Roberta Margolis at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Traditional practice, both inpatients and outpatients
- 20 patients per day on average
- Monday-Friday, 1:5 call
- H1-B visa holders will be considered
- Starting salary between $200K-$250K plus RVUs
- 4-6 weeks of vacation
- 5 days’ CME time with a $4K stipend
- $10K relocation assistance, $40K sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail