This hospital-employed position offers a generous compensation package and additional bonuses. You may also receive federal and state loan repayment, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance, 200 hours of PTO, one week of CME time and up to $3,000, a 457(b) retirement package with matching, and relocation assistance.
This position is located in a small Washington town. It is located 30 minutes from Olympia, WA, and one hour from the Pacific Ocean. Opportunities abound for mountain hiking, camping, boating, fishing, and any other outdoor activity you could want.
We invite you to contact CompHealth and experience the reason we are consistently named "Best in Staffing" by our clients and providers. We’re experts at matching you with just-right internal medicine jobs.
If you are interested, please contact Steve Kaminsky at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Outpatient setting
- Option to do hospital rounding, teach, and more
- Seamless EMR system
- 16 to 20 patients per day
- Monday - Friday, or 4-day work week
- Malpractice insurance and medical benefits
- Federal and state loan repayment
- 200 hours of PTO per year
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail