You’ll be provided relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time, a 401K retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You’ll also receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, and health benefits.
You will enjoy living in this northeast South Dakota city that puts great countryside scenery outside your door. Besides have the dining options, shopping outlets, and entertainment venues of a college town, you will enjoy the friendly people who are appreciative of great medical care providers.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Outpatient only
- Work out of a state-of-the-art clinic
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- J1 visas welcomed
- Phone-only call
- BC or BE required
- Competitive salary with incentive program
- Full health benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail