This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement pan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice by Lake Erie near Cleveland, yet close enough to all the large city amenities Cleveland has to offer.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other IM job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Linda Jacovino directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references in confidence to CompHealth. Refer to job #2623361.
- Quick Facts:
- Waiting patient base
- Work 20 to 40 hours per week
- 1:15 phone call schedule
- Outpatient only
- Board certified or eligible
- Competitive salary
- Complete benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail