You will be provided relocation assistance, life insurance, long-term disability, short-term disability, a $3,500 CME stipend, a 403(b) and 457(b) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage. You will also receive a competitive compensation package, a production bonus, $20K quality measure bonus, medical and dental benefits, six paid holidays, and 30 days of PTO.
You will enjoy living in the greater Bridgeport area of CT. The area is about an hour north of New York City, and has classic New England-style towns, coastal breezes, golf courses, country clubs, and prestigious universities.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact CompHealth today. We are thoroughly trained in your area of focus, so you’ll receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding an internal medicine job that fits your exact needs.
To get started, please contact Susan Kindle at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth. Refer to job #2432380.
- Quick Facts:
- Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Phone call coverage for your own patients
- See 18 to 20 patients per day
- $220K 2-year income guarantee
- $20K quality measure bonus
- RVU compensation model
- Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail