This partnership track position offers a competitive compensation package and profit sharing. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in the vibrant central Connecticut suburbs between New York City, NY, and Boston, MA, close to Long Island Sound with easy access to plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment.
At CompHealth, we’re experts at matching you with the just-right internal medicine jobs. Every step of the way, you’ll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Practice available due to retirement
- Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm, 4-day workweek for partners
- See 15-120 adult patients daily
- Yale faculty appointment available and precepting opportunity
- 1:10 phone call only
- Salary starts at $180K DOE with a 25 percent bonus
- Retirement and profit sharing
- Partnership offered after two years
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail