This employed position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and bonus opportunities. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, PTO, loan repayment, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
This position is located in Lancaster, a small to medium size town and offers new schools and great neighborhoods. Work in a safe, family-oriented community with a superb quality of life. It is a 30 minute drive from Columbus and 1 hour to Philadelphia and Harrisburg.
At CompHealth, we’re experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you’ll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 800-365-8900, text 800-365-8900, or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Child and adolescent patient population
- 100 percent inpatient
- Brand new facility
- Earn extra income for weekend call
- Putstanding salary
- Retirement package
- Just one hour to an international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail