Physician: Inpatient Adult Psychiatrist Needed in Indianapolis, Indiana | JOB-2648899
CompHealth Indianapolis, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position offers a highly competitive salary. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health/vision/dental benefits, generous PTO and CME package, 6 paid holidays, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance. There is also a student loan repayment option available.
You will enjoy working in the capital city of Indiana. The city is the economic and cultural focus of the surrounding region. It offers unlimited arts, education, and culture in a highly livable package. It has professional sports, interesting attractions, and a great downtown.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Joe Cianciullo directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth. Refer to job number 2648899.
- Quick Facts:
- Highly competitive salary
- Adult-only, acute inpatient psychiatry
- Extremely flexible hours with autonomous scheduling
- No weekends, but optional for extra pay
- No call responsibilities
- Support of psychiatric nurse practitioners
- J-1 and H-1B visas are welcome to apply
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail