This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary with RVUs. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 20 vacation and 6 PTO days, 1 week of CME time, a 401K retirement plan, and a sign-on.
East Lansing is a city in the state of Michigan directly east of Lansing, the state capital. It has a combination of historic small-town atmosphere and cosmopolitan sophistication. Tree-lined avenues, a variety of beautiful homes, and its proximity to a number of shopping areas gives East Lansing its small-town ambience.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Dr. Tony Bonazzo directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Base salary plus RVUs
- Monday - Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
- No weekends and no nights
- See 25 to 30 primary care patients per day
- Mid-level staff support
- 1 to 2 years of post grad experience
- Must be a BC or BE IM
- Dictation for charting
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail