You will receive a /competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and PTO. You will also be provided relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in Billings, the trade and distribution center for much of Montana east of the Continental Divide, Northern Wyoming, and western portions of North Dakota and South Dakota. Billings is also the retail destination for much of the same area. The city hosts a variety of conventions, concerts, sporting events, and other rallies.
Let CompHealth know what’s important to you. We can connect you with geriatric jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth..
- Quick Facts:
- Hospital-employed program
- Work with interdisciplinary team
- IM or FP welcome with all geriatric patient base
- Flexible schedule to cater to your needs
- Board certification desired
- Close proximity to Billings
- Health, dental, life, and vision insurance
- Malpractice provided
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail