You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and 20 days of vacation. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME time with $5K stipend, a retirement plan, loan repayment, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in the Quad City area of Illinois with every large city amenity available including concert venues, world cuisines, and incomparable shopping experiences.
Let CompHealth know what’s important to you. We can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please call Eric Gant at 800-365-8901 and send an updated copy of your CV to CompHealth. All inquiries are confidential.
- Quick Facts:
- Competitive compensation
- Loan repayment
- 20 days of vacation
- 5 days of CME time with $5K stipend
- Strong support staff
- Fellows welcomed
- H-1B supported
- Access to large metro areas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail