This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and a generous sign-on bonus. You will also receive an outstanding benefits package and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in this diverse and dynamic community. As one of the larger cities in Illinois, it has civic activities, nightlife, social events, and a variety of eateries catering to every culinary taste. Numerous times it has been ranked as a top US city to live in. Its proximity to Chicago gives you the opportunity to thoroughly explore the great shops, theater, and art of the Windy City.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Trevor Jensen at 800-365-8901 or send your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Hiring urologist due to growth
- Joining three employed urologists
- Hospital-employed position
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the Midwest
- State-of-the-art equipment including a da Vinci Si and Xi
- Academic opportunity available
- Mentorship with seasoned urologist
- Experienced and new graduates welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail