You will receive a compensation commensurate with years of experience and training path. RVU is based on production, quality, and patient satisfaction. You will also be provided a sign-on bonus, medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation time, CME time, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Theresa O'Neill directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth. Refer to job number 2620857.
- Quick Facts:
- Large physician-led outpatient office
- Join a team of caring professionals
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Saturday half-day once a month
- No call responsibilities
- 80% clinical and 20% administrative
- Work with the underserved
- Enjoy top-notch concerts, culture, and fine dining
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail