Physician: Hybrid Remote Telepsych OP Psychiatrist Needed (.8 FTE) in Northeastern Arkansas | JOB-26
CompHealth Jonesboro, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package rate. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, full benefits, long- and short-term disability, PTO and all federal holidays, and CME time and allowance.
Come practice in Jonesboro, located on Crowley's Ridge in the northeastern corner of Arkansas. Jonesboro is one of two county seats of Craighead County. It is also one of the most progressive cities in the state with a downtown that is filled with gift shops, restaurants, art galleries, a day spa, and an active civic center called the Forum.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Brett Jones directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Hybrid on-site/remote telepsychiatry model
- VA Health System
- See all adult veterans
- Community based outpatient clinics
- Work 32 hours per week or .8 FTE
- The schedule is from 8 am to 5 pm, 4 days per week
- Collaboration with NPs and will require sign-off on NP work
- Must have at least 1 year of clinical experience post residency
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail