You will be provided health/dental/vision benefits, CME time, a 401K retirement plan, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage. You’ll also receive a competitive hourly compensation plus WRVU.
Lebanon has a superior style and beauty, with elegant homes and flourishing businesses. The 11-mile Marion County Trail passes through and includes a portion of the bourbon trail including a barrel manufacturing facility. Other amenities include an aquatic center, country club, nature hiking trail, lakes, golf, unique boutique shops, antique shops, farmer's market, and more.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Lisa Goldstein at 800-365-8901 for immediate consideration or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Leader for the hospitalist program
- Seven on seven off schedule with days in-house
- Night time call taken by an APC center with physician back up
- Open ICU, but no procedures required
- Hospitalist do respond to codes
- Opportunity for an experienced hospitalist to move into leadership
- Competitive hourly compensation plus wRVU full benefits
- Family-friendly community just over and hour to Lexington and Louisville
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail