This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance with tail, medical benefits, 20 days of vacation, 5 days of CME time with $3.5K stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living in Cleveland, right on the shores of Lake Erie. Residents enjoy the Cleveland Museum of Art, the Cleveland Orchestra, some of the best eateries in America, and every metro amenity you could wish for.
Let CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact Jim Rowinski at 800-365-8901 or toll-free at 800-365-8901 or email your CV to CompHealth. All inquiries are confidential.
- Quick Facts:
- Competitive compensation
- CME time with $3.5K stipend
- Malpractice with tail
- 20 days of vacation
- Excellent work life balance
- Strong support staff
- Teaching opportunities
- Great metro area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail