This hospital-employed opportunity has a guaranteed compensation package with RVU incentives, and switches to production-based after the first year. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, three weeks of PTO, one week of CME time with a $3K stipend, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
You will enjoy living in one of the largest cities in Alabama, with its rich cultural history, a booming local economy, and a low cost of living. The city has plenty of entertainment, exceptional dining, shopping, arts, and museums.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at 800-365-8901 or send your CV to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Guaranteed salary for the first year
- Loan repayment and sign-on bonus
- Medical, life, and malpractice insurance
- One week of CME time and $3K stipend
- Three weeks of PTO
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient duties
- General neurology
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail