You’ll be provided relocation assistance, life insurance, one week of CME time with a stipend, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage. You’ll also receive a competitive compensation package, health benefits, student loan repayment, and vacation.
You will enjoy living on the coast of Maine. There’s plenty to take in here: beautiful lighthouses, old homes, and pebbled beaches. The town is a comfortable, safe, classic New England community. And it’s situated beside the Atlantic Ocean.
Please contact CompHealth and to tell us what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great Pediatric jobs simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
To get started, please contact Sean Doton at 800-365-8901 or email your CV to CompHealth. ALL inquiries remain completely confidential..
- Quick Facts:
- 4 day work week
- Employed position
- Immediate patient base
- Light call schedule
- Salary plus incentives will be offered
- Ample paid time off
- Loan repayment
- Enjoy this gorgeous coastal location and great water sports
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail