You will receive a competitive compensation package with production based on RVUs. You will also be offered relocation assistance, life insurance, a retirement package, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this Virginia town where festivals, concerts, and special events occur all year long. One of the best known is the Virginia Highlands Festival, which takes place each summer. The Abingdon Music Experience hosts performances and jams throughout the year.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Salary and production incentive
- $100k in loan repayment available
- Be hospital-employed
- Existing high volume patient base
- Call rotation of 1:5 with heavy OB
- Deliveries are estimated to be 600
- Occurrence malpractice
- Family-oriented community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail