You will have a base salary, with a bonus productivity model in place, malpractice paid, and loan repayment available.
Live and work in a very scenic region of South Carolina. Take advantage of all the fun and exciting outdoor activities, which you can enjoy all year round, in this great warm weather climate region. Reside in a very safe and friendly community with a very good school system; a great place to raise a family.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Jim Rowinski at 800-365-8901 or toll-free at 800-365-8901 or email your CV to CompHealth. All inquiries are confidential.
- Quick Facts:
- Well-established and financially sound facility
- Combination of blood disorder and solid tumor duties
- NP on staff and hospitalist support
- Monday though Friday, possible 1/2 day on Friday
- Full medical benefits and malpractice paid
- Loan repayment available
- Retirement plan and relocation package
- Scenic South Carolina region
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail