Physician: Hematology-Oncologist on California's Beautiful Mendocino Coast | JOB-2669833
CompHealth Fort Bragg, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Bone marrow and other standard outpatient procedures for hem-onc are done in a 25-bed critical care facility. The infusion center is in the hospital and has up to 5 chairs. There is a well-established patient base in place with 500+ patients currently under treatment. The position is open to BE/BC physicians, although it would be best to have someone with experience.
This would be perfect for someone who wants to work with a collegial medical staff and make an immediate impact while living and working in a beautiful, family-oriented, rural community within easy reach of Glass Beach.
To discuss the details of this opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 800-365-8900 or send your CV to CompHealth and refer to job 2669833.
- Quick Facts:
- Solo practice in a beautiful California beachside community
- You will take over a practice currently handled by a locums physician and 1 APP
- 100% outpatient with no call
- 36 hours of scheduled patient contact per week
- Competitive guaranteed salary with wRVU production after year 1
- Benefits include medical/dental, malpractice, signing bonus, relocation assistance, 4 weeks of PTO
- Live in a beautiful, family-oriented, rural community within easy reach of the beach
- Fort Bragg is a city on California's Mendocino Coast known for its Glass Beach
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
AddressFort Bragg, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at CompHealth