This position offers a highly competitive compensation. You will also receive medical benefits and student loan repayment.
Farmington, Maine is conveniently located in the foothills of Maine’s high peaks, only 45 minutes from Augusta and 90 minutes from Portland. It is situated in the heart of Franklin County, at the entrance to Maine's Lakes and Mountains region; approximately 331,000 people live within 40 miles of Farmington. Close to three major ski resorts, Downtown Farmington is one of Maine's best preserved downtowns. Its walkable Broadway, Main, and Front streets offer a variety of professional services, quaint shops, unique eateries, and entertainment all available with one stop free parking. Located within the vibrant downtown is the University of Maine Farmington, which provides an abundance of cultural opportunities and athletic.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Gary Cavanagh at 800-365-8900 or email your CV to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Highly competitive salary
- Student loan repayment
- Hospital-based and employed
- Join other general surgeons
- 1:4 call schedule
- New graduates or experienced surgeons
- Mountains, snowmobiling, and lakes
- 50 miles to Sugarloaf Mountain
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail