This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with incentives/bonuses. You will be offered full medical benefits, 35 days of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. You will also receive $20k per year for student loan repayment for up to 10 years.
Come live and practice near the Berkshire Mountains with its scenic rivers and lakes. You will be within minutes of world-renowned music festivals, art galleries, and museums. You will be within a reasonable drive of both Boston and NYC for those weekend getaways to big cities.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Gary Cavanagh at 800-365-8900 or email your CV to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- $20k per year for student loan repayment
- 35 days of vacation
- Hospital-employed position
- Call schedule is 1:2
- Board certified and board eligible
- New graduates or experienced surgeons
- Open to J1 and H-1B visa candidates
- 30 minutes to Bangor
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail